Easy online access to your accounts – anytime, anywhere.
If you find managing finances and paying bills a chore, it’s time to start banking a better way. With Iowa State Bank’s Online Banking and BillPay, you can manage your finances and pay all of your bills, in one place, with just a few easy clicks.
Pay your bills in minutes.
Bill Pay is quicker and easier than writing and mailing paper checks. Pay your bills in minutes! Pay anyone, anytime.
- Pay all your bills in one place using only one password.
- Pay anyone you’d normally pay by check – any company or individual in the U.S.
You’re in control.
- Tell us who, when, and how much. Schedule one-time or recurring payments.
- Choose your account. Make payments from the bank account of your choice.
- Avoid late fees and mail delays. Your payments will be sent as scheduled – on time, every time –provided you have sufficient funds available in your checking account.
How Do eStatements Work?
Iowa State Bank will send your paperless statement directly to your online banking account. Your eStatement will be available to you the same day it is created by the bank. When you receive the e-mail that your statement is available, just log into online banking with your user id and password. You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to read the statement.
Adobe Reader is available free at the Adobe Site http://www.adobe.com
What do I get with my e-statement?
- Scanned Images – just as with your regular paper statement, you will receive scanned images of each of your cancelled checks.
- Search – you can search by date, name, amount, or check number to find a specific item in the statement text.
- Zoom In – you can zoom in on any part of your statement, making it easier to read.
- Print a Copy – you can easily print a copy of your statement and canceled checks at any time.
How do I sign up?
- Read the eStatements Enrollment Agreement and save it for your records. The Enrollment Agreement outlines the specific system requirements needed to sign up for e-statements.
- Fill out the eStatements Enrollment Form.
- Send your completed Enrollment Form to us:
- mail to your local branch ATTN: New Accounts or
- bring it to any one of our convenient locations.
- Customers must have a checking or savings account in order to qualify for eStatements.
- Questions? Call your local branch to speak with a representative.
Mobile banking is the ultimate on-demand banking service, providing you the triple play mobile solution of a mobile app, mobile web and text banking. Your mobile banking account is tied specifically to your iPhone, iPad or Android Devices, offering safe and secure access to your account information, 24/7 from your mobile phone. With our app, you will be able to:
- Safely view account activity and transaction details
- Transfer Funds between your accounts
- Pay, Change or Cancel Bills with Billpay
- Deposit checks with mobile capture (contact your local branch for more information)
- Search for ATM and Branch locations
Visit our Online Education Center to see videos on Mobile Banking Products.
Message and data rates may apply.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android® is a trademark of Google Inc.
*Some devices might not be able to use the Mobile App but can use the web browser or text messaging options. If your have questions about whether your device qualifies, to contact your bank location.
Mobile Deposit Capture
- Easily pay another person using your mobile phone.
- Fast, easy and convenient way to make and receive payments
- Send and receive person-to-person payments through your mobile phone — like a text message
- Recipient/Sender must have a US bank account and an email address or mobile phone number
- Eliminate the need for a third party vendor
- Safe and secure
- Set up recurring payments and auto-deposits
*50¢/transaction fee applies for Popmoney®. Message and data rates may apply.
SHAZAM BOLT$ – Helps Protect Cardholders Against Fraud
SHAZAM BOLT$ is a FREE mobile app from Iowa State Bank that gives debit card holders the ability to manage their debit card transactions via their mobile devices, and activate alerts of their choosing.
When suspicious debit card activity occurs, nobody is better equipped to handle the case than you. After all, you know what you’ve purchased, and you can spot an illegitimate purchase instantly. Now you can have the service you need to protect your accounts right on your smartphone or PC. Scroll down for instructions to download and setup SHAZAM BOLT$ on your smartphone or PC.
Not only does BOLT$ help you stay on top of your debit card account with balance information, it helps prevent fraud by allowing you to customize debit card transaction alerts either via the app or via a text message to your mobile phone. Alert options include:
- When a transaction is over a dollar amount set by you
- Fraud alerts on suspicious activity
- Any international transaction
- Mail, internet or phone transaction alerts
How to Download & Setup SHAZAM BOLT$ To Your Smartphone
1 – Download the app in your phone’s app store. Click the links below, or search “SHAZAM BOLT$”
2 – Select “New Mobile Card Users”.
3 – Enter full debit card number.
4 – Verify the last four digits of your debit card number.
5 – Enter the debit card’s expiration month and year.
6 – Enter a 10 digit telephone number. You will receive an automated call requesting you to enter the debit card’s
four digit PIN number.
7 – Enter all the information requested to create your SHAZAM BOLT$ profile.
8 – Select “Done”.
Once your account is setup, on future visits simply click on the SHAZAM BOLT$ app and enter your username
Review our SHAZAM BOLT$ User Guide that provides instructions for:
- Using the Temporary Card Block feature. With the quick tap of a button, this optional feature allows you to block or unblock your cards
- Setting up Alerts based on transaction amounts or account activities
- Using the ATM Locator feature to locate the closest ATM nationwide